Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Classic Car

Well, it looks like Chris H of Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom gets the pic of the day by requesting this post and his clever two vote cast.

This is a car I saw driving up Wai'alae Avenue (same street as previous post) at 9 AM this morn.

I have to give credit to Kris of Szentes, Hungary and Marieta of Bloemfontein, South Africa for their suggestions.

8 Comments:

Blogger Brian Dubé said...

This is very spatial, also the vintage car gives it a movie set feel -- I hope you post the other photos soon, especially the dog...

Saturday, June 17, 2006 at 1:50:00 AM HST  
Blogger Sam said...

I would have voted for this one too!

Saturday, June 17, 2006 at 2:41:00 AM HST  
Blogger Carrie Nichols said...

I like this picture! I wouldn't mind seeing the dog too...

Saturday, June 17, 2006 at 4:04:00 AM HST  
Blogger Mark said...

I missed the vote! I would have voted for the night lights photo, I can't seem to get a decent one here. Great idea you had here:)
Great car looks like it came straght out of a Charlie Chaplin film.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 at 4:16:00 AM HST  
Blogger Deetsa said...

There's something great about older cars. They seems to have so much more character than cars of today.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 at 6:57:00 AM HST  
Blogger E.I. said...

what about your sunrise for my sunset? Sunrise comes first and then comes sunset... kind proposal

Saturday, June 17, 2006 at 9:59:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kris said...

chris voted twice ? ha! grrr..i should have thought of that!
That's a real oldie but goodie!

Sunday, June 18, 2006 at 3:06:00 AM HST  
Blogger Nicola said...

Cool! Glad you had your camera handy!

Monday, June 19, 2006 at 4:45:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home