Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Friday, June 16, 2006

What to post?

hi!!!!!!!!

I should be home in three hours - to whoever happens to pass by this post, plzzzz let me know what u think I should post - here's the possibilities from photos I took in the past week:
  • Flower photo
  • Beach photo
  • Beach Cove photo
  • Classic Car I saw today photo
  • Sunrise photo
  • Surf photo
  • Night lights photo
  • Cliff photo
  • Dog photo

5 Comments:

Blogger somebody said...

The Dog photo!!

Friday, June 16, 2006 at 10:06:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kris said...

i choose beach cove but you mean we dont get to see other photos in the future?

Friday, June 16, 2006 at 10:17:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

wow it looks like a tight race for dog or beach cove - I hope we have a tie breaker!!

and WOW I just found out my friend is into photography now so I am going to have to beg her to be my team member for this so that I may continue on once the 1000 visitor count is reached.

ok, cross fingers and hope my friend says yes or I will have to DOS her website - ok maybe not since she will DOS my site hehehe

Friday, June 16, 2006 at 10:26:00 PM HST  
Blogger BarelyLiegl said...

oh, I'd like to see the doggy! =)

Saturday, June 17, 2006 at 2:42:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

I'm quite surprised by the overwhelming demand for the dog photo - I almost did not include it as an option thinking no one would be interested - there were three votes so I guess the Dog photo will have to be next!

Saturday, June 17, 2006 at 8:00:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home