Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

"If I were a Boy"

IMG_0882800

This will be the last in my Oh Snaps series. I will be back here in a couple of days - in the mean time, enjoy the music by Beyonce...



If I were a Boy - Beyonce

If I were a boy
Even just for a day
I'd roll outta bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted then go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
Id kick it with who I wanted
And Id never get confronted for it.
Cause they'd stick up for me.

[Chorus]
If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear Id be a better man.
Id listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause hes taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
If I were a boy
I could turn off my phone
Tell everyone its broken
So they'd think that I was sleepin' alone
Id put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that shed be faithful
Waitin' for me to come home (to come home)

(Chorus)
Its a little too late for you to come back
Say its just a mistake
Think Id forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong

(Chorus)
But you're just a boy
You don't understand
Yeah you don't understand
How it feels to love a girl someday
You wish you were a better man
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you have got destroyed
But you're just a boy

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing read and beautiful wave.

Friday, November 21, 2008 at 12:11:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have really enjoyed this 'Oh Snaps' series! Well done!

Friday, November 21, 2008 at 2:16:00 AM HST  
Blogger Dina said...

good song AGAIN...and of course, excellent photo!

Friday, November 21, 2008 at 6:47:00 AM HST  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

If I were a boy, you'd be a great guy to hang with. Always a pleasure to visit your blog!

Monday, November 24, 2008 at 6:13:00 PM HST  
Blogger GMG said...

Hi Kala! The Oh Snaps series is absolutely stunning! Great shots, even for a boy (old, however...) ;))
In a different mood, Blogtrotter is now at the Bardo Museum; some of the best Roman mosaics in the world! Enjoy and have a great week!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 2:17:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home