Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dreams

IMG_8214800S

This photo was actually taken about 2 weeks ago but I will post some new ones soon - in the mean time, perhaps you can just dream about sitting on the soft sand watching these beautiful waves roll into shore... and hopefully not get wet =)

I love the Cranberries and I sure hope you do too - enjoy this oldie but goodie!

Press play...


Cranberries - Dreams

Oh my life is changing everyday
in every possible way
And oh my dreams
it's never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems

I know I felt like this before
But now I'm feeling it even more
Because it came from you
Then I open up and see
The person falling here is me
A different way to be

I want more, impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore
And they'll come true
impossible not to do
Impossible not to do

And now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don't hurt me
You’re what I couldn't find
A totally amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You're everything to me

Oh my life is changing everyday
In every possible way
And oh my dreams
it's never quite as it seems
'cause you're a dream to me
Dream to me

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are, Kala, an amazing person as well as an outstanding photographer and your work continues to inspire me. I was even poking into this template to see what you changed and left out. LOL

Love it.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 10:29:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Kala, I will add music. I got a place where I go and get it. Look on my Brookville blog about half way down. That's the place and I like that kind of music. So does my wife. LOL

Friday, October 31, 2008 at 12:02:00 AM HST  
Blogger Jane Hards Photography said...

Absolutely stunning and I too adore the cranberries. Delores has such a unique voice.

Friday, October 31, 2008 at 3:21:00 PM HST  
Blogger GMG said...

Hi Kala! Back to the Blogosphere to visit this wonderful blog! And this time to be greeted with a superb wave... ;) Great shot!
Sunset is also stunning!
Meanwhile Blogtrotter is now strolling somewhere around the Holy See of Echmiadzin. Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!

Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 7:31:00 AM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

The photo is stunning! and I love the song.
How are you by the way?

Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 8:29:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

that's a good entry Kala!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 6:46:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home