Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Burst of Sunshine

IMG_0427800

I absolutely luvvvvv the weekend!!! Here's a photo of some sunflowers in an open field bursting with happiness! =D

I've got two songs for you all today!!! Sheryl Crow's Soak Up the Sun and Katy Perry's Hot N Cold


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Sheryl Crow and the idea of soaking up the sun. It is getting cold here -- just below freezing this morning.

I do like your sunflower. And that begs the question...What happens to things like flowers when they run their course and go to seed?

I mean do you pluck them up or just let the cane rot on the spot and in a few weeks they come back from the roots or the seeds?

I don't know what I would do with my landscape if it never died and came back each year but if it was just always here.

I like your sunflower. Certainly appropriate for the sunshine state (no not Florida).

Monday, November 10, 2008 at 1:37:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just , what I need here today, thank you!

Monday, November 10, 2008 at 1:57:00 AM HST  
Blogger Jane Hards Photography said...

This is just beautiful. Perfect to see on a cold autumn day here.

Monday, November 10, 2008 at 2:04:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

A wonderfully cheerful photo that can brighten any day, anywhere. Love the strong bright colours and the close-up. Beautiful.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 2:14:00 AM HST  
Blogger Missy said...

Wow! I like the sunflower and again....I miss Hawaii :-'( Anyway thanks for this nice photo it brightens up my day.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 3:47:00 PM HST  
Blogger Dina said...

NICE FLOWERS!!!! sounds like you had a AWESOME weekend or going to, but either way you've made all OUR DAY with the beautiful picture!!

THANX!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 6:59:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

lush and beautiful!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at 10:51:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home