Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Video Slideshow


This YouTube slide show is sorta like a compilation and celebration of my one year and some months with the DP group and all the wonderful people I've met so this is really my way of saying thank you to all of you for your kind comments. Thanks also to Eric of Paris DP, Denton, Nebel, Ham and others who have contributed to the effort in the DP community.

A truly special mahalo to Connie of Saarbruecken and my dear friend A.L. who inspired me and gave me the patience to make this =)

For those who know how to watch YouTube videos in fullscreen mode, here is the direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFxGDY8a8iQ

For the rest, simply click on the play icon on the image above.

me ke aloha pumehana!

13 Comments:

Blogger Simply Jen said...

I love the slideshow. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 9:12:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

it's just wonderful. so many great shots.
thanks for sharing your lovely part of the world.
aloha
=)

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 8:06:00 AM HST  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Great video! Love the wonderful photos and the music is nice, too!
Well done!

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 8:56:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your video and liked the music too.

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 11:16:00 AM HST  
Blogger evil cake lady said...

kala, what a lovely slideshow, thanks for sharing with all of us!

are you saying goodbye to DP? i would miss you and your wonderful photos...

ECL

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 12:51:00 PM HST  
Blogger Dina said...

KALA THAT ROCKED!!!! To see all your work in a video was awesome!!! the music was fitting too....maybe you should be a film maker!!!

thanks for sharing!

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 7:17:00 PM HST  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Really nice compelation Kala. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 9:34:00 PM HST  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

Talk about a nice way for me to get back into things! Mahalo nui loa to you and keep up the great work!

Saturday, July 21, 2007 at 8:39:00 AM HST  
Blogger GMG said...

Hi Kala, loved to review your pictures. Great job! About the music, I'm not so sure; maybe I was much impressed with what I was seeing...

Sunday, July 22, 2007 at 9:02:00 AM HST  
Blogger travelphilippines said...

amazing i wanna go to Hawaii

Sunday, July 22, 2007 at 8:59:00 PM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Oh, i was late (as usual). Congrats on your 'one year and some months' of becoming DP family. Remember, you're the one that help me with technical things for my blog.

Thank you for the video slideshow. I enjoy the song and also your beautiful pictures of Honolulu.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 at 1:58:00 AM HST  
Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Thank you about that video. Your photo are always wonderful. Keep on.

Thursday, July 26, 2007 at 3:32:00 AM HST  
Blogger BarelyLiegl said...

*peck*

Vielen Dank, my friend on the other side of the world. =)

Friday, August 3, 2007 at 1:30:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home