Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Conversations

06MarinersRidge55600
This is another picture from yesterday's hike. I waited for my friend to advance to the
next peak so I could bring this image to you all. Isn't it quite amazing?

I find these hikes so much more fulfilling and enjoyable than the marked trails and perhaps
you can see why. As my friend and I was discussing the various grades of difficulty, he
considered this an advanced hike where as I called this an intermediate-advanced since
there's other more difficult climbs on this island, thus, we finally agreed to add a new level
of difficulty - Hardcore, the highest level of difficulty. With that new addition, this then,
became advanced. Did you get that? =P
Just one of many conversations we had on this hike.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Straight down is more than I can imagine. I would not even look.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Friday, July 6, 2007 at 12:15:00 AM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

I echo Mr. Abe comment :)
Kala, your photos in the last few days are so amazing. I especially like the reflection framed. She's very photogenic!

Friday, July 6, 2007 at 1:33:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

darn....

Friday, July 6, 2007 at 2:47:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Another great photo of your beautiful state with good commentary. I'm with Abe!

Friday, July 6, 2007 at 3:48:00 AM HST  
Blogger TeamSplashi said...

This is our first time to visit your blog, and your photos are just great .
We have intention to come visit islands and hope we can learn "insiders" tips from you.
Cheers

Friday, July 6, 2007 at 3:59:00 AM HST  
Blogger Dina said...

Kala, you guys are crazy!!! yet, I'm so glad you guys are LIVING life!! AND SHARING!! people don't realize, most of your hiking photo's are things they'll NEVER SEE IN HAWAII...thanks for being the daring guy and showing us things that after LIVING here 14 years...I've never seen :)

Friday, July 6, 2007 at 5:26:00 AM HST  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Wow! That is just great! Amazing and dangerous! You both are very courageous!

Friday, July 6, 2007 at 7:40:00 AM HST  
Blogger photowannabe said...

They all look "hardcore" to me. Straight down and I just don't get along.
Fantastic photos.

Friday, July 6, 2007 at 12:40:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

oh you must be in great form to hike there.

Friday, July 13, 2007 at 11:07:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home