Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Honu (Turtle) - The Mokapu Peninsula

Mokapu Pennisula in the shape of Honu (Turtle)In the horizon is the Mokapu Peninsula, and home of the Marine Corps Base Hawaii (MCBH), also in the shape of the Honu (Turtle), the symbol of fertility.

Haven't had a chance to post until late so this and the previous post has been back dated but the photos were taken on the respective dates of the post =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Simply Jen said...

I can't believe this, but I've never noticed that it was shaped like Honu. How cool!
Did you see a lot of rainbows this weekend? I don't know what it was but they seemed to be in abundance. I never get tired of this place.

Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 10:30:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

Surprisingly, I actually did not see any rainbows - that shows how observant I am!

I am glad you got to see them =)

Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 10:58:00 PM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Wow, wouldn't have noticed the turtle if you hadn't of pointed it out. Cute!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 at 10:19:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home