Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Fallen Tree

Fallen Tree
This picture is from a hike I did on Saturday, an easy hike compared to Sundays, and not as exciting, except until I came across this fallen tree! Pupukea!

5 Comments:

Blogger lv2scpbk said...

Nice photo. How many days a week do you hike? That's one way to keep in shape.

Thursday, June 7, 2007 at 2:05:00 AM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

That fallen tree is quite big. You do like adventuring Kala :)

Thursday, June 7, 2007 at 2:32:00 AM HST  
Blogger ICE_Molly said...

I expect you needed an easier hike, after your difficult one the previous day... Looks like a HOT hike - was it humid?

Thursday, June 7, 2007 at 5:11:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your tree photo. It must have been down for a long time as the moss is growing on the sky side near the left side of the tree. In other words it didn't just fall yesterday and it looks almost natural laying there. Nice shot.

Abraham Lincoln
Remember "The World's Ugliest Cat?" He got a haircut!
Brookville Daily Photo

Thursday, June 7, 2007 at 5:24:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like a lot the excursions in mountain... the mountain is one of my great passions. Even if looking her at last photos that you have posted, the image that more my attention has attracted me it is that of the gigantic wave of sea that breaks him on the bluff. it is very beautiful.

Thursday, June 7, 2007 at 10:39:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home