Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lanes

LanesThose who have driven along this stretch of road knows how beautiful the scenery is - its my favorite weekend drive as I head towards the east side of the island.

9 Comments:

Blogger compass man said...

a beautiful photo. the more i see of your hawaii photoblog the more i want to visit. i visited once for a few days on the big island, but did not know of all the wonderful hiking trails that you've shown. i'm going to go back and visit again one day, and i'll have to get some local hiking knowledge.
keep blogging :)
grant.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 12:22:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the roads... to cross her in motorcycle. You live in a very beautiful place... my give parts the roads you can find us of everything, they can be very beautiful but also dangerous.

Now looking at that road has come me the desire to jump on the saddle of my motorcycle and to go... even I will find something to tell with my photos.


Regards from Italy.

Cesare

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 1:33:00 AM HST  
Blogger Monica said...

The beauty of this place is so stunning. It´s breathtaking and it makes me sort of speechless.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 4:46:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful stretch of highway but as I looked at it and the guardrails on each side I noted those on the ocean side have upright posts spaced farther apart than those on the inside of the road. I would assume it would be easier to plunge through on the ocean side and less likely on the land side. I wonder what is on this side of the road they don't want drivers to fall into? Look how close the posts are on the inside.

Crazy to notice such things but I did.

Glad you are back.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 6:05:00 AM HST  
Blogger Expression photo said...

Hello

Very nice pictures - and very nice blog.

You are listed as my favorite blog on the web.

http://laurent-christophe.blogspot.com/
Each day a new picture from Château Gontier (France)

Give us a visit

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 10:09:00 AM HST  
Blogger isa said...

I can see why it's your favorite stretch of the road...

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 1:01:00 PM HST  
Blogger NorthBayPhoto said...

Great photo. It appears to be such a lonely stretch of highway but at the same time very peaceful.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 5:22:00 PM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

The road is sooo clean and the scenery is breathtaking. You're lucky to live in this beautiful place :)

Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 2:24:00 AM HST  
Blogger poody said...

I was once told if you pronounce the name of this road you are a local! I used to liver in Waimanolo

Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 11:02:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home