Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nice View

Nice View
Hi! I got lotsa stuff to do this week so here's another pic from Saturday.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kala, I think that wherever someone looks in Hawaii it is a great view!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 1:05:00 AM HST  
Blogger Steve Buser said...

Your shots just keep making me jealous.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 1:18:00 AM HST  
Blogger Carol E. said...

Beautiful view, and I love her muscles.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 2:39:00 AM HST  
Blogger Olive said...

SUCH a great picture! The sky is perfectly blue, it's a great backdrop. I'm also very jealous right now...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 4:37:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this photograph mostly for the composition. I like the contrast between the sky and land and the texture of the bushes or shrubs and the plain paint-color of the sky, and if you look at it the rocks are like a dark line one might draw across a picture.

The lady is nice too and I suppose she is the Hercules in the other picture.

I just can't imagine my getting up there to ride a bike. Coming back down might be OK.

Nice photo. I really like it.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 5:05:00 AM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Hey Kala, busy busy busy uh?
It seems like you always have a nice weather there. Love the blue sky in this photo.
PS. Don't work too hard :)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 6:01:00 AM HST  
Blogger Monica said...

oh my, the sky is perfect!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 2:01:00 PM HST  
Blogger lv2scpbk said...

I wish I was as fit as that girl. That would be a wonderful view from where she's at. It would be nice to just breathe in all that fresh air.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 at 2:51:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

FINALLY, you let the lovely rest for a moment! It looks a tad less strenuous than yesterday's photo!

Thursday, May 17, 2007 at 4:08:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Very good one! All this green and blue and...Oh! A little red! ;-) Thanks a lot for all these wonderful pics!

Saturday, May 19, 2007 at 9:58:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home