Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Bryna - Poetry in Motion

B.R.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

that's a photo I expected to see from honolulu!! great

Friday, May 4, 2007 at 10:18:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope, she is as happy all the time as she is just in this photo!

And thank you for linking me on your page, but now I learned to send photos by camera also to Blogger, so Vox will be empty, sorry!
And I chanced my name for real instead of my nickname, so Leena = mimmu.
So JoensuuDP is my page again! Welcome!
And happy weekend!

Friday, May 4, 2007 at 11:46:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

Hi Leena - I wish you could meet her in person - she is a very positive, nice, and happy person =)

Friday, May 4, 2007 at 11:54:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks very happy and must be pleasant to be around.

And thank you for visiting my blog.

The price of gasoline went from $2.95 for a US Gallon to $3.19 yesteday. It is a guess what it will cost today.

Saturday, May 5, 2007 at 2:32:00 AM HST  
Blogger Dsole said...

Wow, kala, this event must be a great one!
I like her expression dancing, she she's enjoying while doing this!

Saturday, May 5, 2007 at 4:57:00 AM HST  
Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Grreeaat. I waited for this photo in centur... Ehm in days from you !!!

Saturday, May 5, 2007 at 3:17:00 PM HST  
Blogger Chris said...

Kala - this photo is just mesmerizing. I came to look at it yesterday & was still thinking about it today. I think you've really captured something about the spirit of Hawaii.

Sunday, May 6, 2007 at 4:08:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home