Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Rock Climbers

Rock Climbers
Saw these rock climbers while on another hike on Saturday - near Makapu'u

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

hi Kala - I'm just writing to say thank you for your lovely comments you left on my madison daily photo site. They were a welcome treat when I got back to Madison! I have been a big fan of your site for a long time so I was very touched to read your comments. Keep checking in! - chris
P.S.The closest I got to fishing in Minneapolis was polishing off a big plate of fish & chips for lunch one day - does that count?!

Sunday, April 29, 2007 at 4:01:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Chris, Fish and Chips are better in St. Paul. Kala, the water looks inviting but dangerous from that perspective. Lovely but scary.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 at 4:27:00 PM HST  
Blogger angela said...

I guess you don't suffer from vertigo, then.
This makes my stomach ache just a little merely by looking. How far were you leaning out?
Angela

Monday, April 30, 2007 at 12:55:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

I didnt need to lean out all that much - but the strong winds were a bit bothersome

Monday, April 30, 2007 at 2:28:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice colors, Kala. The blue is mesmerizing. Thanks for visiting my blogs. And btw, that blue tub, SUPER HEAVY. It's not moving anywhere now that it's installed. Have a good week!

Monday, April 30, 2007 at 4:17:00 AM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Agree with Kate. It's lovely but scary to me. I love the blue sea. I guess you know now that I looove seing blue sea and blue sky :)

Monday, April 30, 2007 at 9:17:00 AM HST  
Blogger lv2scpbk said...

Again with the wonderful views and the water is just wonderful. It looks so clear and blue.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007 at 9:18:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home