Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Kayakers towing a Surfer

Surfer Tow on K-4Click on the pic for larger, clearer view - Jus when I thought I was done doing the DP thing, I managed to get this kewl pic yesterday - a four person kayak towing a person on a surfboard at Koko Marina - Crazy! hope u all have a nice weekend and a special memorial day in remembrance of your loved ones.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Just try and stop posting, hah! This must have been tough because they must not be going that fast. Then again, those guys look pretty muscular! Hot shot Kala!

Sunday, May 27, 2007 at 3:09:00 PM HST  
Blogger Carol E. said...

Wow, those must be some strong dudes! Wonderful photo!

Sunday, May 27, 2007 at 6:09:00 PM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Agree with Felicia :)
Kewl shot Kala!

Sunday, May 27, 2007 at 10:53:00 PM HST  
Blogger Oya said...

Water is very clear and seems like they have fun...Happy memorial day...

Sunday, May 27, 2007 at 11:46:00 PM HST  
Blogger E.I. said...

are you really going to stop posting? please don't! of course, who am I to say that, i haven't posted for a long time...

Monday, May 28, 2007 at 12:14:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. It takes some real manpower for this job. Nice photo as usual. Are you back?

I have some good news:

The three baby robins are on their way to Meet the World. I miss them already. It was quite an emotional experience.
Brookville Daily Photo

Monday, May 28, 2007 at 1:52:00 AM HST  
Blogger Olive said...

If you're going to "not post" like this, I think all will be ok.
Great shot. You are living in paradise. (I'm talking about the men not the water)

Monday, May 28, 2007 at 3:44:00 AM HST  
Blogger Beetle said...

WOW...they are strong man for this little boy ;-)

GREAT captured!

Monday, May 28, 2007 at 4:08:00 AM HST  
Blogger Dsole said...

I'm happy to see you back so soon! I guess the photo worths it! ;)
You're right, this is sooo crazy, but look at the colour of the water..look at those men... wow! you live in a great crazy world! :)

Monday, May 28, 2007 at 11:43:00 AM HST  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

I haven't seen this one before! Interesting photo!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 6:45:00 PM HST  
Blogger lv2scpbk said...

Wonderful view.

Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 12:39:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home