Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Peter

PeterThis is from a hike we did today along the Wai'anae mountain range - that is Peter in the center navigating down along the cliff ridge as we were returning from a climb of ~3550 ft (1082 meters). The peak is the second tallest on the island. It took us approximately 2.5 hours to reach the top and involved going up and down three peaks and valleys.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such energy amid such natural beauty. Amazing.

Abraham Lincoln's kidney stone attack...
I rolled on the floor, puked, screamed, and passed out. When I woke up the neighbor was gone.
Brookville Daily Photo

Monday, June 4, 2007 at 1:01:00 AM HST  
Blogger Irina said...

Wow! Impressive photo.

Monday, June 4, 2007 at 1:19:00 AM HST  
Blogger Fabrizio Zanelli said...

The photo is great and I love that red coloured path that gives the idea !

Monday, June 4, 2007 at 1:54:00 AM HST  
Blogger Dina said...

Kala- once again. cool pix! about the waterproof camera....GET ONE! I'd love to see your work underwater or surfers!! go to Hawaiianwatershots.com. owner sells alot of his older equipment for good prices!

Monday, June 4, 2007 at 9:56:00 AM HST  
Blogger blueboat said...

what an astounding landscape - you are so lucky!

Monday, June 4, 2007 at 10:18:00 AM HST  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Yikes..This scares me so...fantastic photo and I love the composition.

Monday, June 4, 2007 at 2:01:00 PM HST  
Blogger compass man said...

awesome, i've got to come and do some of these hikes you keep showing. absolutely amazing, and a heap of fun too i bet.

Monday, June 4, 2007 at 8:11:00 PM HST  
Blogger lv2scpbk said...

Wonderful view! I bet that was a great hike.

Thursday, June 7, 2007 at 2:04:00 AM HST  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Kala this photo is wonderful. Good idea to highlight the track in red, it gives a clear idea of what it's like. Not sure I could handle it, I have a fear of heights but it reminds me of the many walks we did up the mountains of Tahiti. So spectacular and beautiful!

Sunday, June 10, 2007 at 4:32:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home