Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Friday, June 01, 2007

Moku

MokuAhhh - my camera does not seem to do well when it gets dark. Seeing the scenery in person was much more spectacular than what this grainy picture displays, but I hope u still enjoy this view from our evening running workout into the mountain tonight.

Do you know the name of the beach from this picture?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not the name, but I can see my daughter sitting there :) Or is she your friend?
Can you change your ISO? , Perhaps 400 or even 800 will make a clear picture in the twilight time.
But this is the full of feeling photo. Enjoyable!!
I wish both of you happy weekend!

Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 10:21:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

Hi there Leena, this is in fact my friend sitting on the right and in other previous postings =)
I will need to try to find that ISO setting you speak of - or if not maybe get a better camera the next time I go shopping for one - I appreciate that advice!

Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 10:40:00 PM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Oh Kala, this is a spectacular view. Love the color of the sky too.

Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 10:54:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you kept going. Thank you.

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 12:24:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's hard to take photos when it gets dark. I also have the same problem.

Nice view of the sea!

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 1:28:00 AM HST  
Blogger Jean said...

I think it is pretty spectacular.

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 4:12:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spectacular views Kala, I could browse through your blog all day long.
Do you use Photoshop? The highlight/shadows image adjustment can be very easy to use to get a better balance.

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 7:56:00 AM HST  
Blogger Dina said...

waimanalo, bellows beach??!!!! It's a great shot!!!

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 9:19:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

Yes Dina!!! *winks* You got the right beach! Nalo country! Sweet
This weekend's the OHCRA opening canoe regatta at Ke'ehi!

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 10:04:00 AM HST  
Blogger poody said...

I love this beach and actually this is "my happy place" that I think of when I am stressed! I call it Sharon's beach because I had a friend named Sharon who lived close to the shore in Waimanlo! I love the view looking back towards the mountians too! They always reminded me of drapes! Thanks for such a wonderful memory jog!

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 11:27:00 AM HST  
Blogger Marius Muscalu said...

I have a photoblog with photos only from my city… Suceava / Romania… do you want to exchange links ? my photoblog address is http://suceveanul.com/

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 10:53:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home