Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Reflection Framed

Museum 1

Thanks to Sonia for the original idea, Kate for the inspiration, and to
my friend, for being so patient, photogenic, and beautiful in her many ways.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Great photo. Aren't these fun?!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 5:40:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

she's very photogenic, indeed.
i applaud your imagination Kala.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 10:45:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very impressive.

Abraham Lincoln
the robins
the Japanese Beetles

Wednesday, July 4, 2007 at 1:46:00 AM HST  
Blogger photowannabe said...

How fun. I think I will have to give it a try soon myself.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007 at 11:13:00 AM HST  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Just great! It's really a funny program indeed! Thanks for the link to my blog, you are very gentle!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007 at 1:39:00 PM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Looks great! Fun idea and lots of work too.

Thursday, July 5, 2007 at 9:43:00 AM HST  
Blogger Michelle B said...

What a neat idea! I'll have to check it out:)

Thursday, July 5, 2007 at 11:13:00 PM HST  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Kala, may you please teach me how you can put huge photos on your blog? I see on this post, Reflection Framed, that the photo Museum show up more bigger than mine, on my blog.
My e-mail is: samascaro@uol.com.br
Thanks!

Friday, July 6, 2007 at 7:36:00 AM HST  
Blogger Chris said...

This is very cute - I love it. Took me a while to realise that those people weren't actually looking at a Kala photo....

Saturday, July 7, 2007 at 3:50:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home