Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Machu Picchu Like

07MarinersRidge66600
When we first approached this triangular rock formation, I thought it resembled Machu Picchu. Its strange how these things are formed. This was one of the main obstacles to going further and we wondered for a bit how we would get through with no ropes. I ended up climbing it, went over the top, managed to find a side trail from the back side that leads back to the front.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

yikes!! don't get hurt to "get the photo!"

Saturday, July 7, 2007 at 8:44:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing. I would have quit right there.

My daughter, Melinda, has a picture she took on my blog. It is a stunning macro.
Brookville Daily Photo

Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 12:37:00 AM HST  
Blogger photowannabe said...

As i said yesterday, you constantly amaze me with your hiking abilities. This would have been an obstacle I couldn't get over.

Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 8:20:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you gals or guys are krazy....not in a pupule way....but still.

Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 11:24:00 PM HST  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

What an amazing photo, Kala!

Monday, July 9, 2007 at 1:26:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

that's a great challenge, and the views must be stunning.

Friday, July 13, 2007 at 11:06:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home