Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

A room with a view...

...not my room, but a friends room - the photo was taken from the penthouse suite balconey that faces the "Kokohead" or east side of the island and overlooks Kapi'olani Park, Waikiki Shell Concert Hall (bottom right - partially covered by trees), the Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head.


[ Press here to view Panoramic image of the area. ] -> 1.9 MB
(The picture is really large and should fill at least half your monitors height so your web browser may reduce the image to fit to screen. If it does, mouse over the image and click on it to enlarge)

8 Comments:

Blogger Ame said...

Hey Nicholas!

Give me a break! I'm shooting measly little beaches on the mainland and here you have Diamond Head out your window?!? NO FAIR!!! LOL!

Makes me look forward to our family vacation to Waikiki this Summer that much more!

Great shots!

Aloha! Ame~ :-)

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 6:02:00 AM HST  
Blogger Mark said...

Oh yeah this is what we are talking about!!Fantastic.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 6:31:00 AM HST  
Blogger Nicola said...

Wow, what a view! Is that room on a hill as well or in a high building?

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 7:08:00 AM HST  
Blogger zdenka pregelj said...

This is fantastic view, and fantastic photo!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 9:25:00 AM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Great view and a great shot. I suppose there is an ocean view from this room as well?!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 7:22:00 PM HST  
Blogger Louise Starkey said...

I love the colours in this photo!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 9:52:00 PM HST  
Blogger Michelle B said...

Great shot of Diamond Head! I would love to have that view. Diamond Head has special memories for me:) I've hiked to the top twice: once when I was 6 (with my parents and sister) and once back in 2000 when I was 23.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 at 11:01:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kris said...

wow! can i visit the suite?..what a fantastic view and of course ,shot !

Monday, May 15, 2006 at 2:20:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home