Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

A pool fit for the "Duke"

...the Duke Kahanamoku Swimming Pool at the University[click on image to enlarge!]

My lunch time play ground!

This one is dedicated to "Dutchie and the boys" - go orange!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! It's my first time here in your blog =) Great photos I love the airy feel of all your photos...looking forward to discovering Hawaii through your daily photos!

Thursday, May 4, 2006 at 11:39:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kris said...

its near empty?!! great! you have the pool to yourself :D

Friday, May 5, 2006 at 2:12:00 AM HST  
Blogger Nicola said...

Wow, that's a large pool! Looks like during lunchtime everyone gets a line for themselves. :)

Friday, May 5, 2006 at 2:32:00 AM HST  
Blogger Carrie Nichols said...

Beautiful pool. I wouldn't mind spending my lunches there!

Friday, May 5, 2006 at 4:12:00 AM HST  
Blogger Bob said...

Very refreshing.

Friday, May 5, 2006 at 4:28:00 AM HST  
Blogger somebody said...

i agree with foto addict...where is all the students???

Friday, May 5, 2006 at 4:37:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

The pool closes at 1:10 PM, about the time I took the photo. They prepare the pool for the swim team in the afternoon so not to many people =)

Friday, May 5, 2006 at 10:07:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! big olympic size pool, beautiful blue invited for swimming:-P great capture

Friday, May 5, 2006 at 1:09:00 PM HST  
Blogger Ineke said...

Wow Nicholas! My sons would get crazy if they saw this nice pool !
Thanks for the link!

Sunday, May 7, 2006 at 8:13:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey you know I swam for 14 years. I'd love to see a pool like this close here but it just isn't reality. I even swam in maui when I was 18 for a large champs meet.

Monday, June 12, 2006 at 5:17:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home