Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Top 25 (22 of 25) - Changed blog image

After reading Eric's (Paris) suggestions and comments on photo blogging, I decided to remove the previous image since that was more a composition of several images.
Instead, I'll use this photo - taken a while back but still it reflects the perpetuation of the hawaiian custom of canoe paddling. This was a womens race from the island of Moloka'i to the island of O'ahu. The women completed the 42+ miles distance in a little over 6.5 hours. This is an annual event.

If you would still like to see the other images, you may go to:
-> [ Previous Photo blog posting ]

7 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Some lovely shots. If you're the capital things must be really bad.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 at 1:32:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome series....love the landscape and mountains shot:-)
btw thanks for yr comment...will be back and check yr blog again:-)

Thursday, April 27, 2006 at 3:36:00 AM HST  
Blogger BarelyLiegl said...

Wow, most of these pictures look exactly like huge wallpaper posters you can buy here... so people have the illusion of a nice beach life... =)
Wish I could put huge posters of these pictures into my flat!!! =)

So, here's my list of favourite pics:
- No. 8 because I love trees, and this one is beautiful
- No. 14 has brilliant colours and a beautiful set
- No. 16 almost looks surreal
- No. 17 WOW!
- No. 19 WOOOOOOW!!! (I can almost hear the water roar here)
- No. 21 That looks like the beach in LOST
- No. 23 It's amazing!


Hmm, so when can I come for holidays? =)))

Love, MoonSoleil

Thursday, April 27, 2006 at 4:06:00 AM HST  
Blogger somebody said...

i think all the pics is spectacular. Personally, I enjoy pictures with people in the pic, cause it gives a better impression of a place.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 at 9:36:00 AM HST  
Blogger Louise Starkey said...

Fantastic photos. Enjoy the commentary too. Thanks for sharing these.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 at 3:55:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kris said...

whao thanks for putting this up ! all shots are fascinating. if I have to choose, it has got to be 1) children playing soccer(football), 2) the interesting tree and 3) the lava ! :)

Saturday, April 29, 2006 at 2:06:00 AM HST  
Blogger Ham said...

OK, so the one I wouldn't sit looking at for ages is the Computer room, but maybe because it's named afer me, I'd even do that. Sorry I can't choose.

Saturday, April 29, 2006 at 9:15:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home