Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Twilight Hour

I've decided to change this post - removing the two other photos :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

Great evening atmosphere in your shots! My favorite is the second :).

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 at 2:08:00 AM HST  
Blogger Denton said...

You were on your way to your other job and you stopped off at the beach. That is priceless. I am sure I would not have made it past the beach.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 at 6:39:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

Thanks for the comments - biking is so much more flexible when it comes to the convenience of stopping to photograph something - as you probably already know how difficult and expensive parking can sometimes be in the heart of Waikiki - and with the price of gas going up, I simply leave my car at home except on the weekends! :)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 at 9:52:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home