Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Rocks, clouds ...

...and two men in between - can you see them? hm
This pic goes to the cloud shots people (any others? let me know - I'll add ya to the list!):

14 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

See them. Are they planning to go swimming here? Looks a bit rocky for that, no?

Sunday, May 7, 2006 at 11:06:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

These guys were checking out the surf spot - theres a way for surfers to get in without getting banged up - one day I'll take a pic of the breaks =)

Sunday, May 7, 2006 at 11:31:00 PM HST  
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

hey there nicholas...I noticed I'm not on the DP Links. And I had clouds yesterday!

Kuala Lumpur Daily Photo

Monday, May 8, 2006 at 1:56:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kris said...

Fantastic shot, Nicolas ! You're lucky to stay so near :))

Monday, May 8, 2006 at 4:17:00 AM HST  
Blogger Sam said...

Beautiful shot!!!
And thanks for the link!
:-)

Monday, May 8, 2006 at 4:39:00 AM HST  
Blogger Pierre said...

Beautiful perspective...

Monday, May 8, 2006 at 4:59:00 AM HST  
Blogger Lisi said...

hey, this is beautiful but is it dangerous to swim there?

Monday, May 8, 2006 at 6:32:00 AM HST  
Blogger Liz said...

Another wonderful photo...

Wish I was there...:-)

Elisa

Monday, May 8, 2006 at 9:07:00 AM HST  
Blogger Sarah said...

My DP team posted a great cloud photo recently.

Love your shot!

Monday, May 8, 2006 at 12:44:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jill said...

Yes, I see them. What a beautiful scene. Gorgeous.

Monday, May 8, 2006 at 1:20:00 PM HST  
Blogger midnitebara said...

I see them! Beautiful place! Is it safe to swim here? Full of rocks.

Monday, May 8, 2006 at 6:06:00 PM HST  
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

Thanks Nicholas!

can't wait to see what you have for monday!

Monday, May 8, 2006 at 7:42:00 PM HST  
Blogger Natalie said...

Another foto to remind me of how I need to get my but over to Hawaii one of these days. What a gorgeous shot.

Monday, May 8, 2006 at 7:46:00 PM HST  
Blogger Cameron said...

wow, great picture! i wish it was me who took that shot. looks like paradise, almost too perfect to be true :)

Thursday, May 11, 2006 at 2:57:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home