Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Honu Country

Honu Country
Honu - Turtles love the algae buffet!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Big fellas! Does Hawai'i have the same problem with poachers that some other countries do?

Monday, July 30, 2007 at 4:10:00 PM HST  
Blogger Janet said...

Fantastic photo! Very educational and entertaining to see this.

Monday, July 30, 2007 at 5:32:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a nice photograph. I hope these animals live to a ripe old age. Nice photography.

Monday, July 30, 2007 at 11:49:00 PM HST  
Blogger Dina said...

oh kala, I love going here to see these guys. I just swim around, I know your not suppose to touch them, so I just let em check me out & make sure they don't snip at me ( they got a tourist one day). ok, I admit it....I do pet them as they gracefully glide by me!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 at 11:35:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where can I go to see these beautiful creatures? I would love to take my son.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 at 3:28:00 PM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Kewl! They are so big...must be the veggie diet.

Saturday, August 4, 2007 at 11:30:00 AM HST  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

That is such a cool shot! To see so many of them at once! Luck was on your side my friend!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007 at 9:54:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home