Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Where is Smeagol?

This photo was taken during our weekend hike on Sunday, and it sorta reminded me of the scene from the Lord of the Rings movie - so where is Smeagol hiding? Click on the above image to find out if you guessed correctly * wink *

12 Comments:

Blogger Emmanuelle said...

Sort of jungles? :)
The ground seems red

:)

Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 12:42:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

missed! ;-) But you're lucky you have a piece of new zealand!!! ;-)

Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 12:42:00 AM HST  
Blogger Lisi said...

this is hilarious.......haha! Do you know I'm a fan of LOTR? Oh Kala, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS......

Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 2:08:00 AM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

Hooray, I got it =)
Fabulous photo.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 2:19:00 AM HST  
Blogger Lisi said...

btw, the hobbits can be busy today, they are home at Wellington DP too ;-)

Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 4:00:00 AM HST  
Blogger edwin s said...

my preciousssssss....

I got a bit of a shock when i loaded the picture. his eyes practically shot lasers into me. great one!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 5:38:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 8:35:00 AM HST  
Blogger Chris said...

Brrr, frightening. Well done with Gollum :-)

Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 9:33:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I found it. Behind the branch on the lower right corner. I like it so much!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 9:34:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Spooky terrain!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 10:24:00 AM HST  
Blogger Natalie said...

ooh! I got it right. I'm just so in tuned with smeagol. =)

Thursday, July 27, 2006 at 11:41:00 AM HST  
Blogger indieperfumes said...

Wow, is this caused by some kid of heat from the volcanos or something? it'sreally intense and spooky...

Friday, July 28, 2006 at 8:04:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home