Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

A look back

Unfortunately, I was busy today and postponed hike till tomorrow, so I'm posting a pic that I took at last weekend's paddleboard race. The paddleboarders are awaiting the start of the race outside Makapu'u. The image to the left is a close up of the starting line.

Hope you all have a nice weekend and stay cool or warm - depending on which part of the world you're from!

15 Comments:

Blogger Jazzy said...

I'm so jealous =) you're really enjoying yourself. I wish if I could swap our Panonica Lake with this.
Great photos, great atmosphere.

Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 12:06:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful view, wonderful photo as usual :)

Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 12:14:00 AM HST  
Blogger Annie said...

Visiting your blog is like coming to Hawaii. You really know how to showcase the place.

Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 4:37:00 AM HST  
Blogger Irredento Urbanita said...

It´s impossible to find a bad pic of honolulu. The earth has a lot of heavens, one of them is your city.

Greetings from Perú

Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 8:59:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's pretty hot over here, but the wedding day was perfect! Thanks again! ;-)

Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 9:04:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was 111 deg F here yesterday. I'm brain dead from stuying and that water is making me DROOL! After finals I'm definitely dragging the kids to the beach!

Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 10:19:00 AM HST  
Blogger Natalie said...

Beautiful pictures.
Here in SoCal we are experiencing heat combined with unusually high humidity. Ugh!

Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 12:38:00 PM HST  
Blogger Mark said...

Lets put it this way, if I could teach golf in a swimming pool at the moment my job would be perfect!!

Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 12:57:00 PM HST  
Blogger Carrie Nichols said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 5:29:00 PM HST  
Blogger Mareen said...

You have such a lucky place to stay in.
Very nice blog, keep it on!

Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 8:13:00 PM HST  
Blogger Manuel Tendero Gil said...

hola preciosas fotos un saludo

Sunday, July 23, 2006 at 11:03:00 PM HST  
Blogger irshal said...

Wow - that water is gorgeous . . . I am loving your pictures! I really like your pictures from the 4th as well - spectacular!

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 1:21:00 AM HST  
Blogger Emmanuelle said...

Lying down in a boat and listen to the sound of the waves - wow! Super!
And yes, as to black and white photos they are more expressive, but I love the color ones, especially of this blue transparent water on your blog!

:)

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 2:47:00 AM HST  
Blogger edwin s said...

ni-kala-s, this is just...how do I put it? STOP tempting me with these blue waters!

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 6:34:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kris said...

honolulu is just full of events! wonderful shots you have here :)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 at 10:31:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home