Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lunch Time


My feathered friend has lunch in an Ohia tree. I'm sure his lunch is healthy, but I think I'll stick to foods that are not insect related.

Photo taken in a park in Mililani.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! this is so cute! :-)

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 1:18:00 AM HST  
Blogger Sam said...

What a lovely picture! I agree about the insects, lol.

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 1:56:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

His (her?) red bill is quite obvious and I wonder if you know what kind of bird it is? Good environment pic!

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 2:04:00 AM HST  
Blogger Blandine said...

Nice picture, as everything in Hawai! You really live on a beautiful isle, full of symbols. It is not the first destination I would go for holidays, but it's always great to watch some pics of it.

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 2:13:00 AM HST  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love the red red beak and the little spindly legs!

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 2:57:00 AM HST  
Blogger Annie said...

As soon as I saw the bird I thought about lipstick. Red beak, red lips - I wonder if they serve the same purpose of attracting mates?

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 3:59:00 AM HST  
Blogger Lisi said...

hey nice catch!

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 5:03:00 AM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

Lovely little bird. I like the lighting as well.

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 7:33:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ow, what a great capture! Lovely.

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 9:41:00 AM HST  
Blogger Natalie said...

beautiful picture. I also prefer not to eat insects, but I did try escargot for the first time and they were quite tastey. =)

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 10:19:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

Your feathered friend joined us on the hike I think - well I swear I saw someone that looked like him anyway - great shot and amazing clarity!

Monday, July 24, 2006 at 7:34:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jenny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 6:04:00 AM HST  
Blogger Jenny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 6:05:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home