Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sandy Soles

Beach RunAfter a week of work, some find it relaxing to take a stroll, walk, or run on the beach next to warm ocean waters rolling up on shore and cool offshore winds blowing against your back.

The round trip is approximately 4 miles long and a nice way to spend time on a Saturday afternoon - this photo was taken yesterday at 6 PM at Kailua Beach.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful beach!! This place is fantastic! You are very fortunate to live in such a breathtaking place!

Sunday, July 30, 2006 at 10:49:00 PM HST  
Blogger midnitebara said...

finally its summer here too. Our beaches are opened to the public already. I'm not sure I'd go though!! Akita's beach is not as beautiful and inviting as yours!!

nice photo!

Sunday, July 30, 2006 at 11:17:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

You were up early this am ?? Thanks for you posts....now, on to yours. I agree that the beach is beautiful, and your "click over" is clever! You have many talents!!Did I understand correctly...a four mile run? Too ambitious for me, especially with our un-precedented heat wave. Have a good week!

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 12:52:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

yup - I sleep late - its 2 AM right now - gotta go bed soon coz in 5 hours the alamr goes off - and yes a 4 mile run on the sand is what the doctor ordered =)

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 1:22:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a sadistic doctor!!! :D

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 2:23:00 AM HST  
Blogger Natalie said...

Well, if I had beaches like that to run on, I might consider giving up my self imposed ban on cardiovascular activities. Maybe.

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 3:36:00 AM HST  
Blogger edwin s said...

I can feel the wind! And yes Celine, Kala is an evil, evil man! ;)

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 3:50:00 AM HST  
Blogger selana18 said...

I prefer before than after but the beach is very beautiful before and after !
I hope that you had a lovely weekend , you have a good doc.

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 7:18:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Babs is going to get soaked! I'm due to go running too, but got lazy this morning. This is a very pleasant way to be reminded!

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 8:00:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful sandy beach!! I'm very impressed.

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 9:51:00 AM HST  
Blogger Emmanuelle said...

Wonderful effect of rollover!!!
Thanks for your nice comment

:)

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 10:42:00 AM HST  
Blogger Merili said...

Of course people would find this relaxing, look at this beach! Looks like something from the movies. I wouldn't mind taking a stroll myself :)

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 4:51:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jean said...

Now, that is my idea of a beach.

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 4:59:00 PM HST  
Blogger Just me said...

That is an excellent shot, I love the clouds in the before picture. And the crashing wave, terrific.

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 6:46:00 PM HST  
Blogger indieperfumes said...

Great photo, and I love the special effects...very very clever of you...

Thursday, August 3, 2006 at 12:29:00 AM HST  
Blogger Dr. J. said...

Incredible shot. The surf looks as if it has imposed itself on the sandy shore.

Tuesday, August 8, 2006 at 1:37:00 AM HST  
Anonymous aloha said...

All of this seems unreal. It's like drawing the vacation of your dreams. Aloha!

Friday, August 21, 2009 at 1:18:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home