Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

What Dreams May Come

IMG_1511800

Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow - Pictures:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those colors in the top photo are just excellent. And the bottom one is good too. I missed the last couple of days owing to these coughing problems I have been having. But I am back and got you linked up so I won't miss much.

I felt pretty good from the steroids for the lung problem and spent some considerable time on a blog about me and my cousin, President Lincoln.

http://honoluludailyphoto.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 12:24:00 PM HST  
Blogger Leif Hagen said...

I could sit there and look at the ocean for a very long time! And it wouldn't bother me at all that the beautiful woman was sitting there, too!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 3:55:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Who has prettier skies, Kala, Hawai'i or Santa Fe, New Mexico? I guess I'll have to vacation on one of the islands again to compare! Have a good week, Kala, and post some more photos, please!

Monday, February 15, 2010 at 5:19:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home