Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Voggy Sunday

Voggy Sunday
I have to say, the scenery of Keawaula Beach looked a lot better in person than what the above photo shows but then again, the Vog, from the Big Islands volcano, have been making its presence on O'ahu, brought in by the "Kona" weather patterns and southerly winds. On a clear day, you would be able to view the distance mountain ranges. On this day, those distant ranges are but a mere silhouette.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a nice photo and I would never have guessed the darker clouds were part of a volcano.

I also like the dotted lines around the photo.

Monday, January 25, 2010 at 3:14:00 AM HST  
Blogger Paty said...

that so beautiful! this environment is very similar to ours, but we don´t have vulcans.

Monday, January 25, 2010 at 7:02:00 AM HST  
Blogger Leif Hagen said...

It's a very voggy voto but I like it very much! Any photo with ocean is dreamy!

Monday, January 25, 2010 at 7:06:00 AM HST  
Blogger Hilda said...

Even on a voggy (!) day, I can sit up there and stare forever. Beautiful. And I can only imagine what it must be like on a sunny day.

Monday, January 25, 2010 at 4:43:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home