Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Eternal Blue

IMG_2450800
My first blog posting of 2010 and it has been a while since my last. I am actually doing fine to all who have inquired - thank you for caring =)

I took a break from photographing to give myself more time for other projects and activities and then one day blends into the next like a blur and all of a sudden a year has gone by.

But here I am and not making any long term commitments to posting on a regular basis but I thought I'd throw a photo on here for 2010 - it was taken this past Sunday, on a beautiful warm afternoon where time seems irrelevant and the moment eternal.

May all your New Year aspirations be fulfilled!

4 Comments:

Blogger Hilda said...

Kala! How wonderful to see you on the CDP portal again! I've missed your gorgeous and powerful photos of the ocean.

Glad to hear you're okay and just keeping busy. Be well and be good! :)

Thursday, January 21, 2010 at 8:14:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

I just knew that you couldn't stay away from us indefinitely! Hope your photos surface more frequently in 2010, and Happy New Year! Love your "come-back photo."

Friday, January 22, 2010 at 2:25:00 AM HST  
Blogger Leif Hagen said...

What a phenomenal photo of the ocean crashing against the rocks - blue sky! Ahhh! I looked outside my front door and saw a think layer of ICE covering all the snow outside after last night's rain! Trade Ya!

Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 2:17:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Seattle DUI lawyer said...

The different shades of blue in this photo is impressive. Great shot.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 at 9:47:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home