Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gone Fishing

IMG_00308000

I admittedly took this photo a while ago but I did not have anything new to show for so here it is.

This was taken sometime mid last year and if you know the name of this bird, you get a free trip to Hawai'i! Ok ok, it would be a "virtual" free trip to Hawai'i courtesy of Google Earth but nonetheless, what is too good to be true, is still free! Now, I best be gettin back to work or I'll be fishing for my next food like this guy in the photo!
Have a nice day!

Check out this video and the surprise ending: Gone Fishing by Second Person:

2 Comments:

Blogger Leif Hagen said...

I love the ocean but I'm waiting for the hula girls photo, too! Just a normal guy in snowy Minnesota

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 3:53:00 PM HST  
Blogger Paty said...

Perfect! you got the exact moment, congratulations!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 8:51:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home