Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Ala Moana

Ala MoanaToday is Veterans Day and a day when many people head to Ala Moana beach for some R & R.

Ala Moana is located next to Waikiki. This Photo was taken today at about 12:45 PM.

In the background of the photo is Kewalo basin where I talked about the human sacrifice of the Kauwa cast in the old days.

Find out whose birthday it is today at Alexandria Daily Photo!

Quiz games at Singapore DP! as well as Budapest DP!

14 Comments:

Blogger Marie McC said...

Aww, aren't you a sweetie! Thanks for that and for allowing me to sun on your beautiful beach for a moment! :)

Friday, November 10, 2006 at 11:49:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was looking at the house in the background... it must be so cool to live just by the sea...

Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 12:16:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

It would be cool to live anywhere in Hawai'i!! I would love to be relaxing on your beach today.

Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 3:33:00 AM HST  
Blogger selana18 said...

Hi Nic!
I envy your luck...I miss so much the summer and the time of relaxing too!
Have a nice weekend!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 5:16:00 AM HST  
Blogger Ineke said...

Man, these beach photos drive me crazy. Overhere we're all trying to live with our winterdepression and than i see this day after day !
:)

Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 5:20:00 AM HST  
Blogger Ame said...

NIC...KNOCK IT OFF! I'm here in cold, rainy weather and you have the cajones to post a shot like this? I think you need a huge spanking!!! ENUFF ALREADY! Can I just hope on that plane down below and come regroup? =P~~~

Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 6:08:00 AM HST  
Blogger Ame said...

See? Got me all riled up...I meant HOP...but OH! I guess I can HOPE too! LOL! ;-)

Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 6:09:00 AM HST  
Blogger Mountainboy said...

Some people have it so hard...

Think I saw the sun today, it was a cold shrunken disc hiding behind cold grey clouds....

Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 12:17:00 PM HST  
Blogger Annie said...

That's the life. Hopefully everyone is using sunscreen!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 4:59:00 PM HST  
Blogger Ovelikios said...

I just "came" from Helsinki daily photo which is full of snow. And I come across this beach. It's like time traveling. :-)

Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 11:25:00 PM HST  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

Ala Moana is where we got married!!! Thanks for the memory!

Sunday, November 12, 2006 at 5:12:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, it´s getting pretty cold here and you are still having great beach-pics... that really lifts my mood!

Sunday, November 12, 2006 at 7:31:00 AM HST  
Blogger Liz said...

here we are freezing and u post something like that?????

its time to buy the flight ticket to come to hawaii!!!

:-)

Sunday, November 12, 2006 at 10:31:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kala, lovely beach shot. Why the big logo today ?

Good on your for encouraging visits to other city blogs. Cheers!

Sunday, November 12, 2006 at 9:11:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home