Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hawaiian Airlines

...finished first in the nation in punctuality with 95% on-time flights for the last several months. Also, first in baggage handling with only 2.57 mishandled baggage for every 1000 passengers! Hawaiian flies between all the Hawaiian islands, American Samoa, Tahiti, Australia, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Arizona and Alaska. Hawaiian and Aloha airlines are currently in a legal battle with a new airline called "Go!" as the inter-island ticket prices have dropped in half with current inter-island flights going for $39 one way!
This is an excellent time to visit all the Hawaiian Islands for a very affordable rate!

This was photographed today at noonish! And, tomorrow is a HOLIDAY!!! *doing cartwheels* =D

Visit Budapest Daily Photo - Theres a cute multiple choice game going on =)

10 Comments:

Blogger edwin s said...

I love the painted tail. Go Hawaiian Air! And have a great holiday Kala!

Thursday, November 9, 2006 at 9:22:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kris said...

less is more, with only the tail painted, it still is attractive! So you're going for island hopping to realise the dream of canoe dating?

Thursday, November 9, 2006 at 10:38:00 PM HST  
Blogger Liz said...

Last time I went to L.a. I had to wait hours for my flight and I had chance to see many hawaiian airlines planes and I really want to hop in one of this plane instead go back to Europe :-)

Friday, November 10, 2006 at 12:36:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Be careful you're advertising!! :-D

Friday, November 10, 2006 at 1:15:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Flown Aloha but not Hawaiian. Would love to, however. I just have to get myself over the pond first. Their record is much better than Northwest here in the Twin Cities.

Friday, November 10, 2006 at 4:09:00 AM HST  
Blogger Annie said...

Living in the middle of the continent I have not heard of Hawaiin Airlines. I really should come and take advantage of these low rates. I'd love to see, firsthand, the beauty that you post every day.

Have a great holiday, Kala.

Friday, November 10, 2006 at 4:10:00 AM HST  
Blogger Joel Reynolds said...

Wow - you've got some great photos on here!
I love the one of the couple up on the mountain. Good job getting that one!
I'll be back for more!
Joel

Friday, November 10, 2006 at 11:15:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ticket prices are so low, great time for travel. hope you'll take the advantage of it.
i like that picture on the tail =)

Friday, November 10, 2006 at 11:44:00 AM HST  
Blogger Zannnie said...

Hi Kala, Sounds good about this airline and nice photo of the Hawaiian airplane:)


Today (11/11) i've posted the 3rd Quiz on my DP. This quiz is special with an 'extended play time'. As you've enjoyed playing in the Circles...Circles (Quiz 2) with a 'funky drainage holes' answer, I thought you might wanna know I have a third one coming up;)

Hope to see ya!

Friday, November 10, 2006 at 5:29:00 PM HST  
Blogger evil cake lady said...

Hawaiian Air is my FAVORITE airline, of course! I was sooo happy when they started flying into Portland, OR.

Friday, November 10, 2006 at 7:55:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home