Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Monday, November 06, 2006

A view of Heaven

If I had to imagine how Heaven would be like, this would be close (minus the houses) - a view on top of Lanikai looking out to the Mokulua islands. The image does not do this place justice!

If you click on the image, it will take you to the Flickr page where I posted the WHOLE panoramic photo but Flickr resize the image and shrunk it = (

Sooooo, I decided to upload it HERE - Your browser will most likely resize the image to fit the width of your browser window, so just click on the image to expand to its large original size.
I hope you enjoy it - let me know if you don't =)

Please visit Vantaa daily photo who made the big 100 =)

For the rest of you who reach a milestone, do not hesitate to email me and I will also let others know ;)

11 Comments:

Blogger alice said...

I do agree with you almost every day through your photos...

Monday, November 6, 2006 at 10:17:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Lovely scene,--again!

Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at 2:37:00 AM HST  
Blogger Annie said...

Ooh . . . another photo of that beautiful sea. I like having the image of the town on the shore too - thanks for the perspective.

Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at 3:45:00 AM HST  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

Gorgeous shot!

Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at 6:09:00 AM HST  
Blogger Denton said...

Your panoramic photo is outstanding ... personally my view of Heaven would include a few of the houses.

Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at 7:17:00 AM HST  
Blogger Ann said...

Fantastic!!! You live in heaven =)))
The water is so crystal-clear and beautiful!

Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at 8:31:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to find your blog..

I miss Hawaii so much.

I used to go college there at Hawaii Pacific University.

Miss the aloha spirit

Thank you for posting that beautiful picture. (It's taken from the top of Diamond Head isn't it?)

Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at 7:44:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kris said...

the houses are good for me. That way, I'd have place for all my good friends/family are with me Heaven! first i must work on going there.

Wednesday, November 8, 2006 at 1:54:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kala, it is so beautiful! I am really enjoying the shots you have posted these past few days. It sure does make me want to hop a plane to visit!

Wednesday, November 8, 2006 at 2:14:00 PM HST  
Blogger evil cake lady said...

wow, that panoramic is breathtaking!

Wednesday, November 8, 2006 at 6:39:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

Hi Missing_Hawaii, to answer your question, this was actually taken from the Kaiwa Ridge in the Windward side of the island (near Kailua) =)

Thursday, November 9, 2006 at 9:57:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home