Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Wa'ahila Ridge Hike

IMG_2601900View from along the ridge line of Wa'ahila Ridge this afternoon (5 PM) .:Happy weekend:.
=)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I always think of just palm trees, what a surprise to see this.

Do you get any fall color? I'm guessing it doesn't get cold enough?

Friday, October 13, 2006 at 9:09:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

sadly - no fall colors =(

Friday, October 13, 2006 at 10:54:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

oh i wish i can go on a hike somewhere like this.

have a nice weekend.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 at 12:30:00 AM HST  
Blogger Lisi said...

LOL Kala, is that guy in blue vest making this face for the camera or is he really "suffering"...I bet he was just pretending...beautiful mountains, I would like to do some hiking too, autumn is very nice in HK

Saturday, October 14, 2006 at 4:58:00 AM HST  
Blogger lavender said...

Breathtaking view. Steep climb!

Saturday, October 14, 2006 at 5:42:00 AM HST  
Blogger Annie said...

What fun you present to us sitting-in-our-chairs visitors. Thank you for reminding me to get up and get going. My best to you for the weekend too.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 at 6:29:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

lisi - ur so observant - he was making "posing" for k-mra

Saturday, October 14, 2006 at 9:10:00 AM HST  
Blogger Mostly Harmless said...

Hey Kala, thanks for visiting and leaving all your nice comments at my photoblog. My blog is listed on the city daily photo list. I'm enjoying all your pics.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 at 12:50:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Happy people; love the perspective.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 3:50:00 AM HST  
Blogger E.I. said...

nice "walk" in the nature and nice smily faces enjoying it and advertising the pros of exercise!
p.s. are you in the photo?

Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 4:58:00 AM HST  
Blogger Merili said...

I wish I had joined in the hike, looks fun.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 5:38:00 AM HST  
Blogger perle de rosée said...

Magnificent clouds

Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 1:05:00 PM HST  
Blogger Carol E. said...

Gorgeous place!

Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 3:35:00 PM HST  
Blogger Wendi said...

Looks like a fun Hike! Wendi

Monday, October 16, 2006 at 3:16:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home