Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Lifes a Beach

IMG_25011000Even for a kid, life can be hard on an overcast morning - so whats a kid to do, but to sleep!

Read about Waimanalo in the National Geographic

Click here for Google Map

Today's headlines in Honolulu:

11 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Lovely dreamland. But, where're the adults? Should I worry??

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 1:54:00 AM HST  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

Too cute!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 3:27:00 AM HST  
Blogger edwin s said...

great picture kala. I like the dark clouds and that little girl is just precious.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 5:45:00 AM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

That girl is such a darling. Where is her mommy?

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 10:10:00 AM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

i thought the sand should be much darker because it's a volcanic island, do you have any explanation on that one?

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 2:10:00 PM HST  
Blogger Annie said...

Now that's a precious little one catching some rays.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 4:31:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

Hi

wow there were so many inquiries on I.C.'s mommy that I thought I should respond - mommy wasnt there today but daddy was - he was playing in the water while I watched her - and so did many other people - perhaps I will have to post a picture to show proof =D

And for Jazzy, there is black sand beaches on the big island but over here its all white sand and I do not know why but perhaps one of my readers might? =P

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 6:59:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd swap places, looks like just what I need at the moment!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 7:11:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

;-) That's a very nice shot! Very cute!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 8:38:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Adults around. Whew! What a relief.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at 3:50:00 AM HST  
Blogger Sadia said...

I like a little over cast at the beach. The sun can be too harsh for a whole day outside. I adore here little net tent!

Friday, October 13, 2006 at 7:51:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home