Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hawai'i Kai

IMG_2533to2537_PanThe night lights of Hawai'i Kai - Click image to view large version.

Click here for Google Map

Today's Headlines from Honolulu:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're good Kala.. very good! Love this shot, well done!

Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 6:16:00 PM HST  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

It almost look like when we're about to land in HNL - my first view of Oahu was very similar to this, since we arrived very late (or early!). Great picture!

Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 6:31:00 PM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Very nice Kala! I think I already saw this one when I got caught up in looking at all your photos on Flicker!

Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 7:48:00 PM HST  
Blogger Nathalie H.D. said...

Oh Kala your photos are sensational.

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 12:02:00 AM HST  
Blogger Lisi said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 1:02:00 AM HST  
Blogger aisha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 2:29:00 AM HST  
Blogger aisha said...

I'm looking forward to the Kaiwi
pics. I'm cheering for everyone in the hope that no serious injuries occur and the ocean is on their side.

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 2:30:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a beautiful view, Kala. I wish I was there.

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 6:47:00 AM HST  
Blogger Dawn said...

Oh, this is beautiful! Thank's for sharing it with us.

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 8:05:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kris said...

everyone said it, I love it!
Great job, Kala!

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 8:37:00 PM HST  
Blogger Curly said...

Quite spectacular Kala!

What were the camera settings for this shot?

Curly's Photoshop

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 11:15:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

HI Curly - the setting I used was the "Nightshot" setting that came with the Canon camera using a tripod =)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 7:00:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home