Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Moving Day

Garage Sale
Today my office is picking up and moving to a new location, and so ... instead of lending a hand in packing and carrying boxes and all the other joys of moving - I took pictures! Chronicling the experience was just the excuse I needed ... ;-) I picked this photo out of the batch because it gives the viewer the same sense of vertigo he or she feels when going through a move.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

Wow - sad you guys moving - the area is such a nice relaxing peaceful place to work in a great location - I hope the new place is just as serene.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 at 8:41:00 PM HST  
Blogger edwin s said...

great shot dana! yup, I hope the new place is a good one.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 at 9:42:00 PM HST  
Blogger Icarus said...

Dana & Kala, hi, it has been quite a few weeks since visiting you, so I've just looked through the posts for all September and agree with Emmanuelle's comment in the past day or two.
Today's B/W shot comes as a surprise, as I associate HDP with the max. of colour. However, an excuse? No, Dana you were performing a vital contribution to the life & history of your company! They should pay you a bonus!! BTW, you do know me, it's just a chnage of ID!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 at 10:47:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

hope you'll be happy with the new location.

very clever girl - made yourself busy haha =)

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 12:09:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you'll show us your new one! ;)

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 4:29:00 AM HST  
Blogger Ame said...

Hey Dana! Don't drop the camera...like I've done--TWICE, EEEEEEEK! My middle name is KLUTZ, LOL! Good luck in your new digs! (=

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 4:53:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I've learned that trick at work too. I can get away with doing nothing else as long as I carry my camera around :) Hope you like your new office space.

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 5:40:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful black and white composition! Hope you have fun transferring! :)

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 10:29:00 PM HST  
Blogger aisha said...

I wonder if you feel vertigo if you never move? Espeacially in the workplace...

Friday, September 22, 2006 at 11:59:00 AM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Moving is almost never fun, but it looks like you found a little bit of fun in it!

Friday, September 22, 2006 at 8:39:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home