Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Semester's in session!

IMG_1426_1000This is a follow-up post of my June posting of this area called "The Mall" at the University of Hawai'i There are over 15,000 students enrolled at the University with a 56% female to 44% male ratio according to the student newspaper, Ka Leo. Photographed on September 18 at 12:30 PM.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Love college campuses, and to be in such a paradise while going to school! I miss college even tho I continue to enroll in classes. I would love to be taking my Spanish course in a place such as this!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 at 1:38:00 AM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

that's a great follow up shot.

like the campus very much =)

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 at 5:43:00 AM HST  
Blogger Zannnie said...

nice greens.... the trunks looked interesting :D

http://singapourdailyphoto.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 at 6:38:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great shot Kala! Reminds me of my uni days, the path, including the trees are similar to our campus in Manila.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 at 8:57:00 AM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Wow so many students ...
Reminds me of the time when I was in a college. Great shot Kala. I like those trees :)

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 at 10:25:00 PM HST  
Blogger Liz said...

I would love to go to the Uni is such environment...instead of being in cities full of smog :-)

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 6:45:00 AM HST  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

Great looking day to be back in school!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 3:51:00 PM HST  
Blogger Emmanuelle said...

Never loved school exept one year.
Thanks for comments, no I don't study chinese :)

Friday, September 22, 2006 at 2:45:00 AM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Great shot! Was this the 1st day of classes? Ok, I'll have to try to get one of the universities here, that is, with people in the photo!

Friday, September 22, 2006 at 8:37:00 PM HST  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

I bet the guys like that ratio of women to men. ;)

Sunday, September 24, 2006 at 1:44:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home