Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Monopoly

IMG_1107_1000When on vacation, why not do a hand stand?

The game board Monopoly came out with a complete makeover to its popular board game and guess what popular Hawai'i hot spot is on there ... Waikiki! For only $2.2 million, you too can own a piece of this island. =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah... blue skies... We have grey ones now... and rain! mmm...

Friday, September 15, 2006 at 3:20:00 AM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

If I could do a hand stand and if I were in Honolulu, that'd be me! Interesting note about Monopoly, haven't played in years.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 at 7:40:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kim said...

Kala, yours are the only photos I've ever seen of Honolulu and Waikiki that have made me want to visit there. Somehow through your lens it doesn't look half so touristy as I have imagined it to be. This is a gorgious, clear, crisp, saturated image. Just wonderful capture of the scene.
-Kim

Sunday, September 17, 2006 at 8:12:00 PM HST  
Blogger LT said...

Oddly enough I was just there and felt no big urge to do a handstand at waikiki. Handstands at ala moana, sandy beach, and waimanolo however were irresistable.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 at 2:12:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home