Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Hawaiian Full Moon

The moon is supposedly closest to the islands during this full moon period according to the news. I positioned my Canon S3 IS on a tripod and took several images of the moon using various settings - Mahalo to Wendi and Christy of Las Vegas DP for assisting me in narrowing the choice of photo to post!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! great! did you crop? i've been trying for the past few days but the result not so good :(

Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 2:02:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sophisticated shot comparing to mine. great.

have a nice weekend.

Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 2:48:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shots! nice week-end to you all in Hawaii! :)

Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 2:58:00 AM HST  
Blogger Ame said...

Hey Nic! Nice foggy Mr. Green Cheese...but ya know what? I'm with Christy about your other really clear shot...like that one BEST! Go look again, the craters are so crisp & defined...and the black & white contrast is just...well, that one is totally amazing I think! Hope ya don't mind a little CCC...California Constructive Criticism, LOL! ;-)

Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 4:27:00 AM HST  
Blogger Lisi said...

mmm...Kala, it looks like my profile photo, LOL, just kidding, great shot Nickala ;-)

Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 6:38:00 AM HST  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

Cool moon! So clear! Good choice!

Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 9:12:00 AM HST  
Blogger Just me said...

Kala.. your pictures are amazing. What sort of camera are you using? I know when I take shots of the moon it barely shows up as a speck in the photo.

Saturday, September 9, 2006 at 1:25:00 PM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

kala... this is wonderful! so bright and beautiful!

Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 8:10:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very very very nice!! the moon is so big! I feel I can almost touch it!

Monday, September 11, 2006 at 12:37:00 AM HST  
Blogger indieperfumes said...

Love this photo!
Make a good subject for a painting, too...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 11:02:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home