Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Laptop fixed!

Well, it seems the Windows update killed my laptops video driver. I managed to fix it tonight.
So, here is a picture of the most heavily used pathway on the University called "the mall" where during the semester, it serves as a meeting place, and foot path to many buildings including the library. Since this is summer, theres very few people on campus. I've opted to stay with Blogger after testing WordPress. Thanks for your patience!
Oops - I did not realize it was theme day until I came upon Moonsoleils DP blog. I guess it would not make a difference anyway because i would not know where to find these types of signs since most of my parking is bicycle and I park my car for free on the street.

13 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

Hello from a blogger down under in New Zealand. You have some really great photos on your blog.

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 12:08:00 AM HST  
Blogger Michelle B said...

Great shot! I love the lone person in the distance; it gives great perspective.

And with your description, I can just picture the people bustling about when school is in session:)

Glad to hear your laptop is fixed!

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 12:37:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love big trees! I love them big and healthy like these!

p.s. nice to hear our laptop is now fixed :)

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 12:55:00 AM HST  
Blogger zdenka pregelj said...

Beautiful trees, beautiful shot!

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 3:23:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kris said...

Phew! Good news about your laptop! Been missing photos from Honolulu. and this is a Lovely shot! wonderful shady campus :)
still a nice new look . I do prefer the one by wordpress..

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 3:44:00 AM HST  
Blogger Mark said...

Glad to see your back Nicolas, it does look very quite there.

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 3:45:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice shot. Glad you got your laptop fixed!

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 3:47:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! That´s a beautiful shot you got there. Nice !

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 7:05:00 AM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

It does look quiet there! When school starts up again will you show us this same view with people?

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 7:35:00 AM HST  
Blogger somebody said...

Glad youre back! - I can immagine this pathway with all the students!

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 11:10:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

Thanks for all the comments you guys! and I am soooo glad i do not have to shell out money for a new laptop! =)

I esp. wanted to thank Felicia for driving all the way to Chula Vista to photograph the OTC (Olympic Training Center) - I actually had an opportunity to assist one of the sports teams there but decided to stay put in the islands.

Thanks Felicia and again, Malalo nui loa to the rest of you - its great to see all your photos again!

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 1:03:00 PM HST  
Blogger Nicola said...

What a great perspective! Great shot!

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 11:17:00 PM HST  
Blogger Chris said...

Lovely trees

Friday, June 9, 2006 at 10:12:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home