Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Monday, May 22, 2006

A red tent...

...a bicycle, a canoe (not shown) and an iPod - some of the things I would bring on a camping trip

5 Comments:

Blogger AlexandLisa said...

As usual some great pics of the nearly unrealistic and beautiful landscape that you live in!

The picture "lost civilizations was fantastic with the fog in the background. Keep em coming! =)

Saturday, May 20, 2006 at 12:42:00 PM HST  
Blogger Nicola said...

Nice place to camp right next to the water!

Sunday, May 21, 2006 at 6:20:00 AM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

I like this one too. Speaking of red...if it is not too much trouble to find the name of the tree with red flowers, it would be nice. I keep seeing them everywhere!

Monday, May 22, 2006 at 9:24:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely blue sky....red green and blue r great color contrast here:-)

Thursday, May 25, 2006 at 3:37:00 PM HST  
Blogger irshal said...

Why am I living in Boston? My God, you live in heaven!

Sunday, June 11, 2006 at 8:30:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home