Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Creepy goblins

IMG_1995Smeagol1000This creepy creature was photographed last night trying to find its way in through the kitchen window as we armed ourselves with pots and pans and the longest spatulas we could find in hopes of swatting this ghoulish monster if it ever got in - gosh forbid!!

As you have probably figured out, this is an embelishment in the spirit of Halloween. =P

For a truly spooky fun time, visit Alexandria Daily Photo beginning with the Oct. 16th post here.
Be forewarned! Its not for the faint or weak of heart and do not read it alone and in a darkened room! Have a happy spooky week! =D

p.s. You still have time to take a guess on the weight of the Marlin in my previous post ;)

11 Comments:

Blogger Sadia said...

creeeepy photo! those red eyes are freaking me out. did this moth really pose like this at your window?

Monday, October 23, 2006 at 5:39:00 PM HST  
Blogger Katie Smith said...

I'm going to give the memory card a few more days to show up. I'll let know you know if I'm unable to get one here on island. Thanks for being willing to help! I've enjoyed looking at your pictures. Have fun!

Monday, October 23, 2006 at 7:50:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

Sadia - yes, minus smeagol - it creeped me out for real kines!!! Its the biggest one I've ever seen.

Monday, October 23, 2006 at 10:50:00 PM HST  
Blogger Lisi said...

Kala, my precious....NO, you don't have any friend...LOL

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 at 2:44:00 AM HST  
Blogger Marie McC said...

Kala, great photo! (Kind of like Maxwell Parrish meets Satan.) I hope they didn't get in!! Thanks for the plug to my Haunted Alexandria Ghost Fest! :)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 at 5:39:00 AM HST  
Blogger Jing said...

ooo...my godness!!not out of my windows??
:D
great combination!!
like your ideas about this photo!!
...Jing

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 at 6:13:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my it's creepy!!!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 at 9:57:00 AM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Eeewww! I think you have a sick fascination with smeagol - you mentioned him before early in the summer? Did you get the moth with water? That is funny - big bug in the kitchen - quick grab the camera! Nice photoshoppin work!
The Marlin is maybe 63 lbs.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 at 11:14:00 AM HST  
Blogger tr3nta said...

loved your photoblog... beautiful place to live...
visit me, tell me what u think... bye...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 at 4:01:00 AM HST  
Blogger edwin s said...

this is a riot! brilliant!

oh, my guess for the Marlin: 65 pounds

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 at 9:05:00 AM HST  
Blogger Chris said...

Creepy of course : look like the green goblin coming back from the cementary :-)

Sunday, October 29, 2006 at 9:42:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home