Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of Fall

IMG_4757800SFirst day of Fall - or I've also heard its supposedly called Autumn??? Anyway, oh how I wish there was more colors this time of the year here but I will settle for sunlight streaking through the trees as we meandered our way through the forest.

My first true in-person experience of the fall season with all its splendid colors was in beautiful Nova Scotia - below is a photo of that memorable experience...

9 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

WOW! Simply stunning. At first ont eh thumbnail I thought it was now. Then I thought "Hawaii? NAh!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Sydney Daily Photo

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 1:46:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your blog and found a piece of history your camera recorded. It is a blink, stopped dead-still, exposing the moment in time and the beauty you saw the sunlight coming through the trees.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 2:30:00 AM HST  
Blogger Hope said...

just breathtaking...amazing!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 4:01:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first glance the top photo almost looks like snow... They are both great.. I remeber being in Arkansas during the fall and seeing some amazing colors like what you got to see in Nova Scotia. Have a good day

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 11:24:00 AM HST  
Blogger Jane Hards Photography said...

hat is absolutely beatiful. we call it Autumn in the UK. This is a glorious image in anyones language.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 12:45:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do we love beauty or what? :-)

Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 9:24:00 PM HST  
Blogger GMG said...

Hi Kala! Here I am to enjoy your lovely blog on my weekly visit!
And this week we have again a wonderful picture! Autumn or Fall, it's awesome!
Look forward to reading you at Blogtrotter, now back in Chania!
Have a great weekend!

Saturday, September 27, 2008 at 6:48:00 AM HST  
Blogger Lisa Wilson said...

This is an absolutely amazing photo!!!!

Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 4:42:00 AM HST  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Mahalo for stopping by my WDP blog...it spurred me to come visit your AWESOME blog again! I've been a bit busy, and I haven't been visiting blogs as much as I once did.

Your photos are always sublime!

Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 5:18:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home