Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Jump

IMGP0420800This image was taken on the back side of Moku Nui while balancing my canoe on rolling ocean swells, holding my paddle with one hand while trying to keep my other arm as still as possible to capture an image of these three guys climbing to a higher jumping spot this past weekend.

M.I.A. >> PAPER PLANES

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice photography. I had a time picking them out at first. Nice work.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 8:01:00 AM HST  
Blogger Dina said...

Kala, you guys should run a tourist business...you would really show off the Island. Is that because you have a canoe, to see these places??!!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 1:42:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kris McCracken said...

You’ve done really well to get this one. I’ve never had the nerve to take my camera out in the kayak!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 5:49:00 PM HST  
Blogger Federkissen said...

Crazy, to jump in the water at this spot. But nevertheless one more time a brilliant picture.

Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 5:38:00 AM HST  
Blogger angela said...

Having a canoe must be a great advantage as you can to places not normally accessible..Perhaps I should get a canoe!

Friday, August 29, 2008 at 7:15:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont think I would be brave enough to do that! I really like the landscape there in Hawaii, your photos are wonderfully inspirational!

Saturday, August 30, 2008 at 10:43:00 AM HST  
Blogger Barbara Rahal said...

wow great discovery!! how the hell did they got up there!??? by the water or by the cliff?...dangerous fun!

Monday, September 8, 2008 at 7:14:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home