Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Think Light

IMG_12221024800Situated in the middle of the Pacific, Hawaii is a strategically advantageous location for the military, and as a result, there are some places that are used for military training in preparation for deployment into war zones. On this day, we journeyed to one of those places - atop the rim of this bombing site. The sign may be short on words but it says a lot - "Think Light!"

The views to die for!

IMG_12241024800

3 Comments:

Blogger Kris McCracken said...

I think that I might give that walk a miss!

Sunday, August 10, 2008 at 10:59:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Beautiful sky and terrain; photographed beautifully, as usual.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 2:03:00 AM HST  
Blogger Happy To Sing said...

Hawaii was my home for a little over a year on the beautiful island of Oahu. One day I hope to return at least for a visit perhaps for life. Thank you for the beautiful pictures of the only place I ever felt so at home. It brightened my day.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 6:22:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home