Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sweet Shore Break

IMG_0026800This is a picture I took a couple of months ago but since I haven't taken any new ones in the last couple of days, I hope you will enjoy this just as well!

6 Comments:

Blogger GMG said...

Hi Kala! I’m back to blogosphere after another busy (and annoying) week… Fortunately there are some wonderful pictures for us to get lost in Oahu (I presume...)! Great colours!
Meanwhile Blogtrotter is still strolling in the streets of Santiago de Compostela… Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Friday, June 27, 2008 at 12:19:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautifully clear water..Love the picture..makes me wish I lived a little closer to the ocean..

Friday, June 27, 2008 at 3:45:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lövely, lovely colors!

Sunday, June 29, 2008 at 12:04:00 PM HST  
Blogger Eki said...

The patterns the surfs made look wonderful.

Greetings from Bandung.

Sunday, June 29, 2008 at 8:03:00 PM HST  
Blogger GMG said...

Hi Kala! Hope you had a great holiday and wish you a wonderful weekend with lots of excellent pictures for us to see... ;))
Blogtrotter

Friday, July 4, 2008 at 11:52:00 PM HST  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wow! Makes me want to jump right in!

Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 5:05:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home