Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Mountain Goats

IMG_0285800aJust when I thought I did not have any photos to show for, look closely enough, and I discovered mountain goats on the cliffs edge as Kate stands on the facing cliff.


Below is the close-up
IMG_0285800b


And below is the image from kate's camera as they scurried down the steep face
P5240784800

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose, Kala, this is why I have always admired goats. They are fearless.

This makes a beautiful photograph.

Monday, May 26, 2008 at 11:58:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home